30 Meter HDMI Extender by Cat-5e/6
Notes:This HDMI Extender does not support HDCP , Please check it carefully.
This Product not support each kind of display device due to the compatibility issues .Such as Sony display devices. Please choose it carefully.
This HDMI extender not works with TV top-set.
Over max distance, the more longer cable, the more lower irresolution usually can reached.
Support 165 MHz/1.65 Gbps per channel (4.95 Gbps all channel) bandwidth. Support 8bit per channel (24bit all channel)
Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolb_y Digital ( including DTS-HD and Dolb_y True HD)
1. One pair as a full functional module, no need of setting.
2. Cat-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
3. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
4. Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080P using CAT-6 Cable.
5. Portable & Compact Size.
6. Signalling rater up to 2.5 Gbps in support of 1080P Display.
7. HDCP Compliant.
8. No Need for extra power supply.
Plug the fixed HDMI cable of the sender into the VGA input source, such as: Laptop, PC or DVR etc.
Connect the TX VGA adapter Single CAT-5e/6 cables, then the other end to the RX VGA adapter to both the output of the transmitter and input of the receiver.
Plug the fixed VGA cable of the receiver into the display, such as: Monitor, TV etc.
– Use CAT5e or CAT6 cables
– No power supply is needed
– 720p Resolution only supports 30m transfer distance. (Over max support distance of each resolution, the picture quality will decline )
– Supports 720p Resolution up to 100ft (30M) using CAT6 cable
HDMI 1pc x VGA TX Adapter (Transmitter)
HDMI 1pc x VGA RX Adapter