The NIC-X520-2S network card uses Intel X520 controller to provide dual lan 10Gbps transmission speed, ensure the stability of Internet access and local data transmission, effectively prevent data packet loss, and make the server more stable.
- Dual Lan 10G SFP Network Card ：Adopting Intel X520 Controller, it provides up to Dual Lan 10 Gbps of extreme speed to ensure the stability of Internet access and local data transmission, effectively preventing packet loss and making the server more stable.
- Support automatic backward negotiation Compatible with IEEE 802.3an, 802.3,802.3u, and 802.3ab, supports Windows/Windows Server/Linux/VMware
- PCIe to 10Gbe SFP: This Dual Lan 10G PCIe network adapter converts PCIe slots (X8/16) into 10G SFP Ethernet ports. Note: Only for PCIe ports, not for PCI slots.
- Adaptability and heat dissipation: Comes with standard brackets and slim brackets for different applications such as desktops, workstations, servers, and mini-tower computers. Excellent heat dissipation performance can quickly reduce the temperature and keep the stability of network transmission.
- Customer service： Every NICGIGA 10G NIC is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance. We supply a year warranty for whole products and lifetime technical support.