3.0 Expansion Card me: PCI-express to USB 3.0 Expansion Card
External Connector: 4x USB 3.0 Port.
Internal Connector: PCI-express Goldfinger.
Power Supply Connector: 15 Pin SATA/ 4 Pin IDE Port
Transmission Speed: 5Gbps (max)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, WIN7/WIN8, win10 operating system
Applicable PCI-e Port: Motherboard PCIE x16/x8/x4/x1 port
Operating Voltage: 12V
1. Fully comply with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 standard.
2. MAX PCI Express data transmission rate up to 5Gbps
3. Comply with USB3.0 interface standard
4. Comply with xHCI Revision 0.95 standard
5. Downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 standard
6. USB 3.0 interface can provide 5V 900mA current to power the external equipment.
7. Support HOT PLUevice without turning off the system power, plug and play.
8. Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, G, allow you to conne5ct/disconnect the dUSB 2.0, and USB 1.1 devices.
9. Each USB port has a separate capacitor to ensure stable power supply.
1* PCI-e to 4x USB 3.0 Expansion Card
1* Driver CD
- USB 3.0 port supports a theoretical maximum speed of 5Gbps. The actual speed varies depending on the speed of the connected USB device.
- Connect the expansion card to SATA 15 Pin power supply to use properly, be careful not to insert it in reverse.
- To better protect the device, it is recommended to safely remove the USB device first and then remove the expansion card.
- When the product is connected to the storage device, please safely remove the storage device from the computer and then disconnect it from the computer to avoid data loss or damage to the storage device due to abnormal operation.
- When the card is connected to the storage device, it is recommended that you do not forcibly remove the product when copying data to avoid data loss or damage to the storage device due to abnormal operation.