PCI-E Splitter 1 to 7 PCI Express USB Port Riser Card Not Support Pendrive
Bus interface: PCI-E X1 (compatible with 4x/8x/16x/graphic interface)
Interface: PCI-E USB interface *7
Compatible system: Linux/WinXP/Win7/Win8/Win10/Win11
Effectively solve the problem of insufficient PCIE interfaces on the motherboard, and one USB3.0 interface can be expanded to five. The PCI-E slot suitable for the motherboard will not reduce the computing power.
- The 6 USB ports on this riser card are PCI-E signals, not USB signals, so USB devices cannot be connected.
- It is recommended to use a motherboard with a B250 chipset or higher. It is recommended that only one card be inserted into a motherboard. Before use, please calculate whether the power supply is sufficient and whether the graphics card space is sufficient for heat dissipation.
- The number of graphics cards supported by the motherboard and the motherboard are different. Therefore, you must test it yourself.
- It is recommended to use the same type of graphics card on the same motherboard.
- 8 or more cards must use the LINUX system.
- If it is used to transfer the graphics card for mining, it is recommended to plug it into the socket of the CPU to ensure the best compatibility
1* PCIE 1X to 7 USB adapter card